4/24/2007

888.com World Snooker Championship

The World Snooker Championship is in it`s first round. I was not able to post this last couple of days but, i watched some of the duels and i can tell you i`m looking forward more matches.

Nice games, young brave players and offensive plays. The complete results can be accessed here.

Yesterday Shawn Murphy didn`t allow any sensation and won over seventeen year old Judd Trump.

This is going to be a period of enjoyment i can assure you on that. I`ll post from time to time something new, but i`ll try to watch as many as possible :)

I would advise the same to you :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! You some sort of skilled? Nice message. Are you able to inform me easy methods to subscribe your weblog?



Have a look at my site :: Having Trouble Getting Pregnant After A Miscarriage